Should you wish to return your item for refund or exchange, please email email@example.com quoting “Returns Request” in the subject highlighting your order reference number. We will respond to your email within 1-2 working days. Please return your frame to us within 30 days.
We must stress that in order to receive a refund or exchange:
- The item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all OG Sunglasses tags and bags still attached.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled, or returned without all their labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Where provided, any designer packaging i.e. cases/dust cloths must be included with your return.
- The item(s) has not been personalized or made to a customer’s specification
- Please write the returns number on your package or enclose it with the item(s) you wish to return.
- All returns must be sent back to Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses head office via recorded/trackable post to guarantee delivery of the product. We recommend you retain proof of postage. Returns that are not recorded will be sent at the customer’s risk.
- Oliver Goldsmith will not refund the shipping costs for any normal returns.
On receipt of your returned products at the following address:
Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd
58 Crewys Road
Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd will replace/exchange the products or refund the price in accordance with your order.
REFUNDS FOR FAULTY/INCORRECT PRODUCTS
If you received an incorrect or damaged item due to a mistake on our part, we will refund the original delivery cost/handling fees on your order. Please notify us via email, including a photo and description of the fault within 7 days of the date you received it.
- We will arrange a refund or replacement for you.
- If you have had the item for over 7 days we will look into this for you.
- Items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
PERSONALISING YOUR FRAMES
All personalised items (inscriptions) will be unique to you, and therefore non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Ordering additional lenses to be cut and fitted into your purchased frame also renders them non-returnable. Please note that additional lenses do not carry the Oliver Goldsmith inscription as the original lenses do.